Go for old school kind of cool.
For the seventh consecutive year, Jordan Brand will outfit the league’s stars for the 2024 NBA All-Star Game in Indianapolis, which is now available for purchase at the NBA Stores in SM Megamall and SM Mall of Asia and at NBAStore.com.ph.
The Jordan Brand All-Star Game uniforms, which feature Nike Dri-FIT ADV technology, will make their on-court debut at the 73rd NBA All-Star Game.
This will be aired on Sunday, Feb. 19 at 9 a.m. Philippine time, across One Sports, NBA TV Philippines, and the Pilipinas Live app. The All-Star Game is expected to reach fans in more than 200 countries and territories in more than 50 languages.
In the return of the East vs. West format, the uniforms celebrate the league and rich basketball history of Indiana. The 2024 NBA All-Stars will also be outfitted in Jordan Brand old-school, Hoosier-inspired warm-ups.
Designed from the idea that basketball was raised in Indiana, the uniforms are rooted in a nostalgic, heritage look that feature a tonal twist on the classic red and blue uniforms with cream lettering.
The pinstripes are inspired by the iconic Pacers uniforms in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Check out the design details:
- The 2024 NBA All-Star logo is featured prominently on the front of the jersey under “All-Star,” which weaves in racing stripes to pay homage to the host city.
- The five stars on each side of the jersey represent the five players on each team playing on the court at any given time.
- The logo is also featured on the side of the short with a large circle around it, honoring downtown Indy’s Monument Circle which surrounds the proud Soldiers and Sailors Monument at the center of the "Circle City."
- The six stars rotating the NBA All-Star logo on each side of the short represents the 12 All-Stars on each roster.
- “73rd Annual” is highlighted on the jersey as the anthem graphic above the black jock tag.
- The “ASG” ligature mark on the belt buckle is inspired by the graphical origins of basketball.
- Captain: Giannis Antetokounmpo (MIL)
- Joel Embiid (PHI)
- Jayson Tatum (BOS)
- Tyrese Haliburton (IND)
- Damian Lillard (MIL)
- Captain: LeBron James (LAL)
- Kevin Durant (PHX)
- Nikola Jokic (DEN)
- Luka Doncic (DAL)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (OKC)
How will the NBA All-Star reserves be selected?
The 30 NBA coaches select the 14 reserves, voting for two guards, three frontcourt players and two players at any position in their respective conferences.
Commissioner Adam Silver selects the replacement for any player unable to participate in the All-Star Game, choosing a player from the same conference as the player who is being replaced.
The reserves will be announced on February 2, Philippine time.
Format of the 2024 NBA All-Star Game
As the league celebrates basketball’s deep roots in the state of Indiana, the 73rd NBA All-Star Game will feature the return of the classic matchup between the Eastern Conference and the Western Conference.
The traditional scoring system with four 12-minute quarters will also return.
While the NBA All-Star Game will no longer have an untimed fourth quarter or conclude when one team reaches or surpasses the Final Target Score, the teams will continue to compete to win each quarter for a charitable organization of their choosing.
The 2024 NBA All-Star Weekend in Indiana will air from February 17-19 on NBA TV Philippines, One Sports, and the Pilipinas Live app.